2005 Mar 13 09:03

Re: [vox] [OT] Alternate Vehicle Advice

I've been driving a 2000 Saturn SL sedan. I'm getting
30 - 35MPG in mixed driving in Sacramento. It does
have the trunk and back seat space to carry computers
and parts. A large (19"+) monitor will have to go on
the back seat or passenger seat. It might be a little
small for you Hans, but not tight.

As for price, I picked this up for $7K in Aug '03. You
might want to go on line to www.cuauto.com to see
what's available. The dealer is a fixed price outfit,
owned by the credit unions in the Sacramento area.
Prices are bluebook and were reasonable to me. The
sales folks are helpful, but not pushy.

This is a newer version of what I have:
http://www.cuauto.com/showitem.cfm?itemnum=5552.0

Good luck,