2005 Mar 13 06:57

[vox] [OT] Alternate Vehicle Advice

Since everyone here is used to not obeying the normal
I thought I would get advice here.

I am looking to replace my aging van with something
newer. I am looking for a vehicle with a pricetag
<15,000. So used is preferred. With decent room for
tools and GF and everything else.

Biggest Caviat is I need as high of gas milage as
possible. I now drive an average of 150-200 miles per
day as part of my new job and get milage. The better
the milage and handling of maintnence the happier I
will be.
Ive looked at hybrids but I dont have that kind of
capitol unless someone knows a place where I can find
one cheap.

Thanks in advance.

Hans W. Uhlig
Staples Technical Services