2005 Mar 03 12:41

Re: [vox] One more reason to prefer Linux...

Re: [vox] One more reason to prefer Linux...

And behold, Micah Cowan flailed at a keyboard and did expound:

> The exception to this could be if a faulty video driver hung. But of
> course, if this happened to Windows, you wouldn't be able to get a task
> manager, either. :-)

Yes, this is true.  I hadn't thought of that.  But even if my Linux box
had a faulty video driver, I'd still be able to SSH into it to examine the
situation pretty easily.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)