2005 Mar 03 08:46

[vox] Linux in the Aggie?

So I just put the meeting minutes up from last night's meeting, and it
was mentioned that one of the folks in attendance was from the Calif. Aggie
(UC Davis' newspaper), and that they're hoping to run an article about
Linux some time soon.

Has anyone got any more details?

-bill!  (with his PR hat on ;^) )
pr@lugod.org