2005 Feb 28 20:30

Re: [vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Re: [vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:01:59AM -0800, Don Werve wrote:

To be honest, after the end of DS9, I was wondering why alarms weren't going off in Engineering about the breech in the 'Suck' containment fields. Ergo, I stopped watching.

What!?  You didn't like Voyager? :)

Honestly, and unfortunately, Enterprise has grown on my recently.
(Now that they've stopped all this time travel crap.)

I esp. like the Andorian fellow... I forget the actor's name, but he was
Wayun <sp?> on DS9, which was a pretty cool, creepy, smarmy character. :)

-bill!
The Andorian and the Doctor are only characters with any humor at all, everybody else is 100% angst. What they need is a good dose of Tribbles :-)
Paul