2005 Feb 28 11:18

Re: [vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Re: [vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:01:59AM -0800, Don Werve wrote:

To be honest, after the end of DS9, I was wondering why alarms weren't going off in Engineering about the breech in the 'Suck' containment fields. Ergo, I stopped watching.

What!?  You didn't like Voyager? :)
To boldly go where nobody was dumb enough to go before?

Honestly, and unfortunately, Enterprise has grown on my recently.
(Now that they've stopped all this time travel crap.)

I esp. like the Andorian fellow... I forget the actor's name, but he was
Wayun <sp?> on DS9, which was a pretty cool, creepy, smarmy character. :)
I haven't taken the time to watch it, so I can't really can't give much of an opinion of Enterprise. Actaully, about the time Enterprise started is when I stopped watching TV almost completely, and while I own one again, I can't think of the last time I turned it on for something other than the use of the DVD player attached to it.

--
Don Werve (Unix Sys Admin) | Email: donw AT agentsix DOT net

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe