2005 Feb 28 10:36

Re: [vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Re: [vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:05:43PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[in his .signature]

After the last pair of episodes, did anyone get the feeling they might be
on their way to a new series: "Star Trek: Columbia"? ;^)

To be honest, after the end of DS9, I was wondering why alarms weren't going off in Engineering about the breech in the 'Suck' containment fields. Ergo, I stopped watching.

--
Don Werve (Unix Sys Admin) | Email: donw AT agentsix DOT net

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe