2005 Feb 24 13:48

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for March 1st meeting

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 10:31:10AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Michael had to reschedule his Gentoo talk to April, so we're in need of
> a speaker for our next meeting, Tues. March 1st.
>
> Would anyone like to present?
>
> -bill!
> pr@lugod.org

Sure. I'll move up and take March 1st. for version control.
Please add to the summary of my talk that my talk will also include my
motivation and techniques for keeping my whole home directory in
Subversion. (In addition to discussing and demonstrating the basics).