2005 Feb 11 00:46

Fwd: Re: [vox] Firefox talk, to pull the non-Linux crowd in?

z needs to post from the proper address. :)

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:07:44 -0800 (PST)
From: zeruch@via.damagestudios.com
Subject: Re: [vox] Firefox talk, to pull the non-Linux crowd in?

I actually had been preparing something for training some folks on
alternative browsers, so maybe if no on else volunteers I'll force myself
to make something of it...

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical
http://newbreedsoftware.com/      dog-fight, followed by a light dinner."