2005 Feb 07 17:23

Re: [vox] Stolen laptop

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:52:24PM -0800, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> During church, our car was broken into, and they stole my laptop bag,
> complete with laptop computer (I had taken it to church because I was
> using it for a Sunday school class I was teaching).  So, if any of you

Sad to hear.  I'll assume you're Christian (given you mention Sunday), so
you might find this interesting.  You're entitled to a 7 fold return
(Proverbs 6:31) just because something was stolen.  However, if you give
the thief the laptop you're entitled to a 100 fold return (Matthew 13:23).

What will you do with 100 laptops?

For the rest of you, yes, this might be flamebait... but chill.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/