2005 Feb 07 17:16

[vox] Stolen laptop

During church, our car was broken into, and they stole my laptop bag, complete
with laptop computer (I had taken it to church because I was using it for a
Sunday school class I was teaching).  So, if any of you happen to receive an
illicit Sony Vaio PCG-GRV670, it might just be mine.

My main consolation is that the computer is set to boot into Fedora Core 3 and
not Windows (it's dual-booted, but it takes a little work to get to WinXP).
So, once the thieves sell it for $10 drug money, whoever they sell it to
probably won't know how to use it.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@mossroot.com)