2005 Feb 06 18:32

[vox] RSI prevention software

Years ago, when I worked at the Sonoma County Sheriff's dept., I used some
program for Windows that insisted I took breaks from the keyboard, and
included some good stretching exercises.

Well, I just completely randomly stumbled upon an Open Source app that does
the same thing!  It's written in GTK+ and is available for Linux and Windows
(which helps, since I have to use Windows >X^P at work).

I thought I'd pass it along:

  http://www.workrave.com/

Enjoy!

-bill!