2005 Jan 30 22:32

[vox] [fwd] [school-discuss] OpenOffice [tutorials site]

In case anyone out here feels like contributing tutorials for OpenOffice.org.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Walter Hildebrandt <hildy@netbeam.net> -----

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:44:04 -0700
From: Walter Hildebrandt <hildy@netbeam.net>
Subject: [school-discuss] OpenOffice
To: Schoolforge discuss <schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net>

OpenOfice has been taught thousands of time yet there are almost no
tutorials or lesson plans.  Teachers keep re-inventing the wheel instead
of pooling their efforts for greater productivity.

I have started a non-profit website that has some tutorials for
OpenOffice.   www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org

Is someone willing to send some tutorials that can be posted on the website?

On the website, click on the Volunteer button for other ways you can help.

Walter Hildebrandt
Denver CO USA

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!