2005 Jan 26 23:39

[vox] [fwd] [OS:N:] A SW certification for *helping* Free Software

----- Forwarded message from "M. Fioretti" -----

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:31:26 +0100
From: "M. Fioretti"
Subject: [OS:N:] A SW certification for *helping* Free Software
To: OSS Now list <open-source-now-list@redhat.com>

Greetings,

"To obtain their certificates of the International Grades in Office
Technology program, students must demonstrate an understanding of free
and open source software (FOSS) issues by actually contributing to the
OpenOffice.org project"

Full story here:
http://business.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/01/19/1728201

Note that the program is developed for primary schools and later, but
not restricted to them, by any means.

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

Only boring people ever get bored	    Anonymous