2005 Jan 25 10:00

[vox] [fwd] Linus looks sharp in a tux

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma <sverma@sfsu.edu> -----

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:47:23 -0800
From: Sameer Verma <sverma@sfsu.edu>
Subject: [svlug] Linus looks sharp in a tux

Pun intended :-)
Linus does look sharp in a tux on the cover of Business Week.
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_05/b3918002_mz001.htm

Although titled as "Linux Inc.", I am glad the story actually clarifies
that there is no such thing as Linux Inc.
Excerpt: " Not that this Inc. operates like a traditional corporation.
Hardly. There's no headquarters, no CEO, and no annual report. And it's
not a single company."

Full story is at
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_05/b3918001_mz001.htm
Sameer