2005 Jan 18 16:10

Re: [vox] PGP question: Multiple Machines

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 08:57 am, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> But since I use at least three different computers to access and send
> e-mail and documents -- my FC3 desktop, my WinXP/FC3 laptop, and my Win2K
> desktop at work -- how would I address the issue of signing e-mails when
> my secret key is only on one of those three machines?

You can solve this and some other problems by installing a
VNC server on your home desktop.  I have used TightVNC in a
similar situation with very good results.

Also there's a G/PGP plugin available for SquirrelMail.

http://www.tightvnc.org/
http://www.squirrelmail.org/

-- Rod