2005 Jan 12 18:18

[vox] [fwd] Last [SacLUG] meeting as we know it tomorrow

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:53:54 -0800
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Last meeting as we know it tomorrow
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Don't miss tomorrow's SacLUG meeting.
7pm

It will be the last evening weekly meeting as we know it unless someone
steps up to the plate and takes over. I am working in Fremont again, and
this time I decided not to drive back once a month to do the meetings. I
am thinking about Sunday Sermon instead, but if someone wants to host
the meetings or take over for that matter, the position is open.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/