2005 Jan 11 11:44

Re: [vox] [OT] Anyone else getting hit with a deluge of virus emailbounces?

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 11:12:05AM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> Not yet, but I'm sure I will since I've gotten a lot in the past.  I am,
> however, getting the emails with the zip and jpeg attachments.  I get them
> daily.

Hehe, I'd trade the few viruses that might come my way (since I'm immune)
to the delug of false-bounces. :)

You shoulda heard what one of my ISP techs called the kind of people who
set up their virus filters to bounce to apparent-sender.  Hehehe ;)