2005 Jan 10 10:40

[vox] [fwd] Updated [American River College (Sac)] Linux courses

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:04:18 -0800
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Updated ARC Linux courses

I just updated the course information for American River College.
I definitely recommend any of the courses they offer. Check the SacLUG
page for details.

http://www.saclug.org/education.php

I took
three courses at ARC last semester. All were excellent. I took the
following:

Unix/Linux Systems Programming
Assembly
Java