2005 Jan 04 11:53

[vox] Reminder: Secretary nominations /still/ open!

[vox] Reminder: Secretary nominations /still/ open!

Since we didn't really have a meeting last time (due to Library closure),
nominations remain open for LUGOD's secretary (aka 'typescript') until
the beginning of tonight's meeting.

Email your nominations to Dmitriy Ivanov (currently filling in as typescript):

  typescript@lugod.org

Please do so before 3pm today, as I doubt he'll be accessing email directly
before the meeting!