2005 Jan 06 17:27

Re: [vox] Pizza Boxes.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 03:09:05PM -0800, John McDonnell wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:02:53 -0800, Don Werve <donw@agentsix.net> wrote:
> >  If anyone in LUGOD would like one or five, drop me a line, and I shall
> > notify you with a list of all the working equipment I find.
>
> Do you still have any of these lying around? I've been wanting to get
> my grubby little hands on some Sun hardware for a while but I've been
> too lazy :)

I have a Sun Sparc 20 with a monitor which, last I booted it via
serial console, worked fine. It has some kind of Solaris installed.
It was previously used as a CAD/CAE graphic workstation. I believe
it has a video card in addition to onboard video.

I live in Davis. Pickup would be preferred.

-Marianne