January 6: Social gathering

[vox] fish?

The strangest thing just happened.  I was reading a book on Sun OS trying to
figure out how to modify my .bashrc to permanently alias rm to rm -i.  So I
was playing around by typing "touch fish" and "rm fish", etc.  After awhile I
became tired and mistakenly typed just "fish."  All of a sudden the rules of
the children's card game "Fish" came up on the screen.  And to make matters
even more weird the computer started playing a game of Fish with me.

Bob