Re: [vox] a new GRASS user group in the Davis area ?

Re: [vox] a new GRASS user group in the Davis area ?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 09:25:31PM -0800, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
<snip>
> However, before anything happens I am curious if anyone in the davis linux
> user group would be interested in GRASS, or perhaps if anyone has any
> ideas on how this user group should be setup. Specifically, would it be
> possible (or even desireable) to have the GRASS group associated (in some
> way shape or form) with the davis linux user group.

I know some folks in SacLUG have done some GIS/GRASS stuff (specifically
Brian Lavender, but I think others, too), so I took the liberty of forwarding
your post here on vox to their "lug-nuts" list.  Good luck!

Let us know if something forms, and I'll add a link on LUGOD.org. :)

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org