[vox] [fwd] OSDL Linux Summit [January in Burlingame]

----- Forwarded message from Ken Berk <kenberk@omg.org> -----

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:59:48 -0500
From: "Ken Berk" <kenberk@omg.org>
Subject: OSDL Linux Summit
To: <pr@lugod.org>

I am working with the OSDL (Open Source Development Labs), Enterprise Linux
Summit, being held in Burlingame California January 31st to Feb 2nd.

I am looking to get information on the summit out to as many Linux users as
possible because this is not just another trade show...the OSDL Enterprise
Linux Summit is going to be a spectacular Summit and the focal point is an
Open Conversation with Linus Torvalds and Mitch Kapor, on a panel with
Andrew Morton, Linux Kernel expert & Brian Behlendorf founder of CollabNet.
The panel will address questions from attendees about the future of the
kernel and the OSS/Linux solution stack.

You can get more information about the program online at
http://www.osdllinuxsummit.org/tm

Thanks for any help you can give.

Regards,

Ken

Ken Berk
250 First Ave. Suite 100
Needham, MA 02494
Ph: +1-781-444 0404 ext. 122
Fax: +1-781-444 0320

BTW, OMG will be having its Information Days during the Linux Summit. You
might be interested in attending any of the four Information Days Technical
meetings. For  more information go to www.OMG.org and select the link for
the OMG Technical Meeting

      OMG Technical Meeting -  Special Events

      January 30 - February 4, 2005
      Burlingame, CA  USA
            Sponsored by:

            Robotics Showcase 0900-1730 Monday, January 31
            MDA FastStart Seminar 1300-1700 Monday, January 31
            Knowledge Based Engineering Information Day 0900-1700 Wed, Feb 2
            Model Integrated Computing Information Day 0900-1200 Thur, Feb 3

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                               Have I been helpful?
http://newbreedsoftware.com/    http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick