Re: [vox] [OT] Tux Paint article in Red Hat Magazine

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 03:09:22PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 December 2004 15:02, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > *gloat!*
>
> And I notice with my SuSE 9.2 that Tux Paint comes with KDE 3.3.

Heh, well, it doesn't /come/ with KDE, but Tux Paint itself does
make sure it lists itself under both KDE and Gnome (the Makefile has
procedures to drop a ".desktop" file and some icons in the appropriate
places).

What I thought was cool was SuSE's announcement of 9.2 /specifcially/
mentioned "Tux Paint" in their short list of apps they highlighted.
:^)

> Nice work.

Thanks!  I couldn't have done it with, oh... about 100 or so other
people all around the globe. ;)  (And our very own Stephen Matthew Helms
for giving me the idea!)