January 6: Social gathering

[vox] [OT] Tux Paint article in Red Hat Magazine

[vox] [OT] Tux Paint article in Red Hat Magazine

RH has a new online magazine, and I was asked to write an article on
Tux Paint for their 2nd issue.

With help from Melissa (she has a way with words... I just... not have way),
we came up with something that I think is pretty darn good.  The 2nd issue
just came out this week, and you can read our article here:

  http://www.redhat.com/magazine/002dec04/features/tux-paint/

*gloat!*