[vox] "Past Officers" page

I've finally created a page on the LUGOD.org website which archives the
history of our previous elected officers.  From Pete Salzman back in 1999
all the way through Emily Stumpf today.

  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/past/

Some of the biographical bits are a bit slim, because I didn't have backups
(or just never got a bio from them.  *HINT* Dmitriy! *HINT*).  Hopefully
everything's in order, though!

Rather than try to list the timelines next to each person (which could get
complicated, because some folks changed back and forth between positions
a few times), I simply listed an elections history (timeline) at the bottom
of the page.

Enjoy!  Please send any corrections or updates to me at:  webmaster@lugod.org