[vox] Got CPU cycles to spare?

Go install:

  http://xdesktopwaves.sourceforge.net/

"Windows and mouse are like ships on the sea. Each movement of these
ends up in moving water waves. You can even have rain and/or storm
stirring up the water."

It's 41KB (source tarball).  Took two commands to compile and install it,
and it actually works reasonably well on my 450MHz Celeron.

:)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                               Have I been helpful?
http://newbreedsoftware.com/    http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick