[vox] Re: Linux at the Movies

Hi

An update..

<Bill Kendrick once wrote>....
> Very cool!  Good luck, and let us know how it goes!  (Robin hit
> LUGOD a few times when he still lived up this way. I've been
> meaning to visit a LinuxMovies meeting to see what they're about.)

I have finally found time to write a small but useful web page about
this presentation over here in Sheffield.  We all thought Robin and
Gabrielles presentation was just great.  Shame they couldn't stay a
bit longer.   Before they left we had a really good night out in a
local restaurant..

http://www.vitos.org.uk

 If you want a short and interesting read point your browser at..

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linuxmovies.html

I understand that their next session is in San Francisco on the 8th of
December.  Well worth a look in :)  Maybe I should send some info to
the Balug list so they know about it.

--
Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk