2004 Nov 26 01:28

[vox] [OT] Microsoft uses FireFox

A friend of mine passed this along.  (I've cleaned up the URLs a bit and
provided TinyURLs for folks who have trouble cutting-n-pasting)

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/aptech_story.asp?category=1700&slug=Tech%20Test%20MSN%20Search

  http://tinyurl.com/6x26o

> Larger version located here:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/photos/N/NY87511172021.html?SITE=MNFER&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

  http://tinyurl.com/48tdx

Now, it SEEMS like the 'photo' (screenshot of MSN search viewed in FireFox)
would be from the paper or Assoc. Press, but the credit SAYS:

  "This photo provided by Microsoft..."

Anyway, just some fun irony. :)