2004 Nov 15 12:32

[vox] Reminder: SourceForge.net tonight; plus, nominations close!

[vox] Reminder: SourceForge.net tonight; plus, nominations close!

Reminder: The director of SourceForge.net will be speaking at LUGOD tonight!

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Also, if you'd like to nominate yourself, or someone else, for an
officer position in LUGOD, your chance ends tonight!  (Feel free to email
your nomination to our secretary, Daphne, privately, before 2pm today:
typescript@lugod.org )

-bill!
pr@lugod.org