2004 Nov 09 11:13

[vox] [fwd] Got stuff to give away?

Seen on SVLUG...

---- Forwarded message from James Sparenberg -----

Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 12:09:05 -0800
From: James Sparenberg
Subject: [svlug] Got stuff to give away?

All,

   Of late I've seen a few posts here in the group where people had old
(to them) equipment or books to give away.  I'd like to present to all,
a group that just might be the answer.  http://www.freecycle.org

  This group apparently started in Tuscon and has grown to become an
international organization of people who have things to give away, or
requesting things they need or want.

  IMHO it beats the heck out of sending something to the dump because
you don't know who would want it, or who will take it.  Charity
organizations, everyday people etc are members.  With locally managed
groups all over the bay area (and the world) it could well be the answer
to your "What do I do with this" problem.

James

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software