2004 Nov 04 14:57

[vox] [Article] A Vote for Open-Source Voting Machines

[vox] [Article] A Vote for Open-Source Voting Machines

A Vote for Open-Source Voting Machines
By Philip H. Albert
LinuxInsider
11/02/04 5:00 AM PT

  http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/37753.html

    "Open-source programs can be more secure because the code is visible
    and it speaks for itself in most cases. Thus, we can rely on the code
    and don't have to rely on its author. Tampering with the code is easy
    to detect and the nature and biases of the tamperer can be clearly
    identified."

Enjoy!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software