2004 Oct 30 14:50

[vox] Map of Skolelinux in Europe

Check out this cool map the Skolelinux folks are maintaining that shows
all of the schools using Skolelinux (based on Debian) :^)

  http://www.skolelinux.no/testskoler/map/skolelinux-europe.png

They're just starting to spread into Germany. :)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/               Tux Paint 0.9.14 is out!