2004 Oct 14 11:22

Re: [vox] [OT] Simple mailing list service?

Re: [vox] [OT] Simple mailing list service?

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Rod Roark wrote:
[snip]
> Why not run a machine with something like Mailman. Postfix
> and Apache?  Your organization might even find additional
> uses for these.

Well, that's my backup plan.  But as you can imagine, extra $$ on domain
name, using up DSL bandwidth, questionable stability of a one-man run
mailing list shop, my time, time to setup such mailing list, etc., are the
factors that makes me wanna just look for a simple-step solution here.
But it's something I definitely am thinking about in the back of my mind.
And should I go with that plan, I'll most certainly be asking lots of
questions about setting up Mailman on this mailing list! =D

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius