2004 Oct 11 16:09

Re: [vox] SuSE Price Disappointment

I have bought professional 8.1 a while back for about 80 smackers. Still better than windoze price by far. I bought suse 9.1 for about 30 clams. I also have to live cd if you would like to try it out. Even better, if you would like to buy suse 9.1 personal edition from me for what I paid for it (29.95), you are more than welcome.

Jim George
How's your car?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert G. Scofield" <rscofield@afes.com>
To: "LUGOD" <vox@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 11:37 AM
Subject: [vox] SuSE Price Disappointment

I notice that SuSE 9.2 Professional will be out in November for $89.95. I am disappointed that there is no advertisement for a 9.2 Personal Edition for $29.95. In the past there's always been the less expensiver version. I don't know if SuSE will release a cheaper version later. I don't know what their practice is. But I'm wondering if there's been a change as a result of a big business like Novell taking SuSE over.

Bob