2004 Oct 11 16:09

[vox] SuSE Price Disappointment

I notice that SuSE 9.2 Professional will be out in November for $89.95. I am disappointed that there is no advertisement for a 9.2 Personal Edition for $29.95. In the past there's always been the less expensiver version. I don't know if SuSE will release a cheaper version later. I don't know what their practice is. But I'm wondering if there's been a change as a result of a big business like Novell taking SuSE over.

Bob