2004 Oct 07 10:19

[vox] [fwd] Scouting, Stallman and FLOSS

Sounds like a neat pair of articles...

----- Forwarded message from "M. Fioretti" -----

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:01:45 +0200
From: "M. Fioretti"
Subject: [OS:N:] Scouting, Stallman and FLOSS

Hello, everybody!

after "Bit Prepared: a missing link?"
(http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7533)

I am happy to announce "Bit Prepared II: Richard Stallman Meets the
World Scout Bureau" (http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7813)

where "Richard Stallman from the FSF, Ray Saunders from the World
Scout Bureau and the author discuss the connections between free
software and Scouting philosophies"

Enjoy!

Marco Fioretti

----- End forwarded message -----