2004 Oct 04 23:02

Re: [vox] Forbes Positive on Firefox

Richard S. Crawford (lp) wrote:
Bill Kendrick said:

As a person who suffered with Internet Explorer back in the mid-90s, as
a web developer, and eventually as an Open Source advocate who became
more and more aware of Microsoft's evils, the above fact pained me so...

There was a time when I was a manic IE fanboy, back in '97 or '98.  I'm
feeling much better now, though.
My brother-in-law keeps ribbing me about IE vs any-other-browser. He thinks IE is a great browser because it can view all web pages.

But what's funny is I got him to use Mozilla because he was getting really sick of adware and popups. Hee hee. :-)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net