2004 Oct 04 13:30

[vox] Forbes Positive on Firefox

Posting link to this article on Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/home/ebusiness/2004/10/04/cx_pp_1004mondaymatchup.html

Here's my personal thoughts. Firefox is setting a great example of how to compete with Microsoft. They took a multi-platform approach and they brought Windows users into the Open Source community and at the same time they strengthened the Linux desktop with a name brand world class product. At the desktop level a multi-platform approach is key to mass adoption.