2004 Sep 23 00:16

[vox] Numerous events on Thursday

A number of interesting presentations are taking place on Thursday (Sept 23),
some in Davis, some down this way in the Bay Area...

  SacLUG meeting in Sacramento, 7pm
  Open MOSIX (cluster management system) talk
  http://www.saclug.org/

  TechCoire meeting in Sacramento, 6pm
  'Is there a sustainable business model in Broadband Wireless?'
  http://www.techcoire.org/

  PenLUG meeting in Redwood Shores, 7pm
  'Using your GPS with Linux.'
  http://www.penlug.org/

  SD Forum Distinguished Speakers Series in Palo Alto
  Lawrence Lessig: 'The Comedy of the Commons.'
  http://www.computerhistory.org/events/

Enjoy!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software