2004 Sep 21 10:25

[vox] LTSP Presentation Thanks

I want to thank those of you who attended the meeting last night and gave
me a chance to present LTSP to you.

I would appreciate any feedback or ideas.  I am hoping to find a local
school that would really benefit from the technology and could be used to
showcase LTSP to the Secretary of Education's office.

I would also be glad to set up terminals for display and use at any of the
meetings that are coming up relating to California budget policy with
regard to Open Source software.

Steve

Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 cell