2004 Sep 21 10:18

[vox] Flyer for next meeting (gumstix)

I've whipped up a flyer for our upcoming meeting (gumstix on Oct. 5th).

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

It's always appreciated when membets can print a copy or two and post it
where appropriate!  ;^)

(Anyone want to hit the CS, Engr, etc. buildings at UC Davis and/or other
campuses?)

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org