2004 Sep 20 16:23

[vox] More LTSP in the news!

UK charity builds Linux network on a shoestring
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39166840,00.htm

  "'Alone in London' has built an effective office network for 30 people
  for under 70 a seat with second-hand and open-source components."

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!