2004 Sep 17 16:49

[vox] Article: PC World: Open Source Software Goes to Work

[vox] Article: PC World: Open Source Software Goes to Work

Open Source Software Goes to Work

  Businesses don't have to dump Windows to test drive free or
  low-price applications whose use may improve the bottom line.

I only skimmed it, but it appears to go on to mention Mozilla/Firefox/etc.,
OpenOffice.org, AbiWord and The Gimp.

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com         "In the age where you can find your mate
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/  online, it's only logical that you can
New Breed Software                get rid of them there, as well." -Ed Helms