2004 Sep 10 00:06

Re: [vox] [Fwd] Warning CPR provisions for OpenSource under attack

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 11:36:46PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> So I went to the California Performance Review (CPR) meeting held today in
> LA.

Thanks for your post, Mark.  I've linked to the archive version on LUGOD's
home page (News section), and forwarded it along to SacLUG, RoseLUG and SVLUG.

(Still need to finish reading it myself.  Not sure if I'll be able to make
the event in Davis on the 27th.  Seems unlikely, unfortunately.)