2004 Sep 10 08:23

Re: [vox] Installfest room

Mark K. Kim wrote:
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

I am attempting to find an appropriate room for our Installfests.  The
room we have long used, Kemper 1131, does not have an adequate internet
connection.

Isn't the Internet connection not working anymore?  Remember that one time
we found out that one of the jacks on the far side of the room got an
Internet connection?

The jack has not worked since. It is in the neighboring room, 1127, which technically we don't have permission to use anyway.

Jonathan