2004 Sep 08 19:57

Re: [vox] [Correction] [OT] Anyone had GOOD or bad experiences withTiVo and/or Netflix?

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:22:16 -0700, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

> Whoops!  They had said "good or not-so-good experiences", and I didn't
> see the "good" part. ;^)  Sorry.  So, if you've had GOOD or bad experiences...

Yeah... I've used both. We're not using Netflix anymore because school
is in session and I'm training for rugby so we have zero free time to
sit down and watch movies.

916-670-1131 or this address

You have/want a gmail account?
Also, I don't think I ever got your IM details.

john.