2004 Sep 10 08:40

Re: [vox] [Correction] [OT] Anyone had GOOD or bad experiences withTiVo and/or Netflix?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 05:22:16PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 05:19:34PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > Someone from the local media asked if anyone from our group has had
> > any bad experiences w/ either Netflix or TiVo (recently it was
> > rumored they may come out with a Netflix-over-TiVo service some time
> > soon).
>
> Whoops!  They had said "good or not-so-good experiences", and I didn't
> see the "good" part. ;^)  Sorry.  So, if you've had GOOD or bad
> experiences...

Only good experience with Netflix so far.  Highly recommended.  They're
web interface needs some work though (i.e. interface with IMDb,
shuffling your queue, etc.).  If you watch at least 5 DVDs a month I'd
say it's worth it.  Or if you're like me and you don't watch much TV
because it's mostly crap...

-David