2004 Sep 07 17:22

Re: [vox] Article: "Microsoft acknowledges Linux threat"

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 11:35:36AM -0700, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> I think you had the wrong link in your clipboard. :-)
>
> The page I get is entitled "It's rAge time again."

Hrm, no I think maybe the URL I pasted just gets changed once a day
or something. Sorry :^)

I found it via Google News here, though:

  http://www.itweb.co.za/sections/computing/2004/0409060906.asp?A=LEG&S=Legal%20View&O=FPIN

  http://tinyurl.com/5b497

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.